हिरवा वाटाणा उसळ | Vatana Usal Recipe | Dried Green Peas Curry | Recipe in Marathi | Smita Deo
Learn How To Make Watana Usal Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Ruchkar Mejwani. Green Peas Curry is a Recipe in Marathi of हिरवा वाटाणा उसळ. Make this simple and easy Green Peas Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 cup of dried green peas soaked overnight and boiled with little salt
2 onions, finely chopped
5 cloves of garlic, 1” ginger and 4 green chillies ground to a fine paste
2 tomatoes ground to a paste
1 tsp. Chilli powder
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Garam masala powder
1 tbsp. Goda masala powder
2 cups of fresh coconut, ground to a fine paste
2 tbsp. Jaggery
5 tbsp. Oil
1. Heat oil and sauté the onions until golden.
2. Then add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and sauté until the raw smell goes away.
3. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and goda masala and fry for a minute.
4. Add the tomato and sauté until the oil separates.
5. Add coconut paste and fry further until oil separates.
6. Then add boiled peas, 3 cups of water, jaggery and salt and bring the curry to a boil and serve.
Hirwa Vatana Usal is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani