CHEESY CORN SPOON BREAD 😋 The Old-Fashioned Way 😍 #shorts #short #food #recipe
CHEESY SPOON CORN BREAD CASSEROLE!! Simple to make!! Excellent with grill chicken, steak, pork chops, or whatever else you can think of!! Perfect for large gatherings!! Recipe below…
CHEESY CORN SPOON BREAD
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly grease a 13″ by 9″ baking dish. Set aside.
1 medium onion, diced/chopped
1/4 cup salted or unsalted butter, cubed
2 large eggs
1 can (14.3/4 ounce) cream-style corn
1 can (15.1/4 ounce) whole kernel corn, drained
2 cup (16-ounce container) sour cream
1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1 (8-1/2) package/box cornbread/muffin mix
1 can (4 ounce) diced green chilies
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 1/2 cup for topping
1. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté butter and onion until tender, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat to slightly cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl add eggs (whisk slightly), sour cream, cream-style corn, drained corn kernels, salt, pepper, and green chilies. Whisk until well blended.
3. Gently stir in cornbread/muffin mix until it just slightly disappears.
4. Stir in 1 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Add in prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
6. Bake on the middle rack for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted come out clean.
7. Cool 10-15 minutes before serving.
~~~ENJOY your homemade CHEESY CORN SPOON BREAD~~~
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)
#recipe #food #corn