Coffee Recipes | How to make a mouthwatering affogato coffee dessert at home | Breville USA
Ice cream and espresso: a match made in heaven.
Join us on our Coffee Journey and discover tips on how to make third wave specialty coffee at home: https://www.breville.com/us/en/coffee-journey/home.html
Watch one of our Coffee Specialists take you through step-by-step on how to make an affogato with the Bambino® Plus and the Smart Grinder™ Pro.
1. Add 1-2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to a glass.
2. Purge your group head and preheat your portafilter. Remove and dry before grinding.
3. Grind freshly roasted beans and give the portafilter a few taps to settle the grounds. Distribute evenly before tamping on a level surface.
4. Use the razor tool after tamping to ensure you have the correct dose.
5. Place the portafilter firmly into the group head and set a small jug underneath.
6.. Press the two-cup button and within 8-10 seconds, your coffee will begin to pour. It should look like warm honey.
7. Pour the hot espresso over the ice cream and enjoy.
For more information about the Bambino® Plus, visit: https://www.breville.com/us/en/products/espresso/bes500.html
For more information about the Smart Grinder™ Pro, visit:
For easy-to-understand tutorials to help level-up your coffee game, visit:
About Breville Group:
Over the past 80+ years Breville has grown to become an iconic global brand, delivering kitchen products to over 70 countries around the globe. Breville has enhanced people’s lives through the delivery of brilliant innovation and thoughtful design based on deep consumer insights, empowering people to do things more impressively or easily than they’d thought possible in their own home and ultimately allowing them to Master Every Moment™.
To find out more about us, visit our website: https://www.breville.com/
Master Every Moment™
#Breville #BrevilleCoffeeJourney #BrewAtHome
Subscribe to our channel to keep up to date with all our latest content:
Watch other films from our ‘Coffee Journey’ series here:
For more great videos, check out our YouTube Channel:
Find us on other social channels: