Easy Classic Quiche Recipe (Step-by-Step) | HowToCook.Recipes
This super easy Quiche Recipe is so delicious and simple to make. Quiche is one of my favorites because its so versatile. It works just as well for breakfast as it does for dinner! Feel free to be creative and switch it up with your favorite cheeses, vegetables, or meats to make it perfect suit your taste!
View FULL Step-by-Step recipe here: https://www.howtocook.recipes/classic-quiche-recipe/
1 pie crust refrigerated
6 large eggs
3/4 cup half and half
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 cups cooked ham chopped
1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
4 tbsp scallions
1. Preheat oven to 375F and place frozen pie dish into refrigerator to thaw.
2. In a large bowl, mix together eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
3. Once the pie crust is thawed, pierce the bottom with a fork then sprinkle the ham, scallions, and 1 cup of the mozzarella and cheddar mix into the pie crust. Pour the egg mixture over the top and sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese on top.
4. Bake for 25 minutes covered then cover with aluminum foil for the remaining 10 minutes if the crust starts to brown too much.
5. Once the center is completely set, let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
#quiche #easyquiche #bestquiche #howtocook
Subscribe to HowToCook.Recipes @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_qgSLUu0rapURdICKUW0Kg/sub_confirmation=1
Connect with HowToCook.Recipes:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Howtocook.recipe/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/howtocook_recipes/
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/HowToCook_Recipes/
Check out our website: https://www.howtocook.recipes/