HOW TO MAKE BANOFFEE PIE AT HOME | BAOFFEE PIE RECIPE #shorts
A classic dessert and my absolute favorite, the banofee pie doesn’t even need an introduction, guys 🥰✨
This super decadent dessert is love at first bite and will instantly become a favourite❤️🙌🏻
Try out the recipe today and kickstart the month of love with this irresistible dessert ✨
✨1 packet lotus biscuits (32 biscuits)
✨6 tbsp melted butter
✨1 can condensed milk
✨1/2 cup whipped cream
✨Chocolate shavings, to garnish
1. Place the can of condensed milk in a large saucepan filled with water. Cook the submerged can for 3hrs. Open the can once it cools completely and this is your dulce de leche filling
2. In a bowl combine crushed biscuits and melted butter. Mix until the biscuits crumbs are evenly coated with butter.
3. Press this mixture into the bottom and sides of an 8” tart pan. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
4. Once cooked, spread the dulce de leche on the biscuit crust.
5. Place banana slices on top and cover germ whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, baking, banoffeepie, banoffee, pie, pierecipe,
trending, eggless baking, bakingrecipes, quickrecipes, recipereel, desserts, banana, chocolate, recipe eggless baking, quickdesserts, February, food channel, baking channel, baking, must try recipes, classic desserts, easy pie recipe, how to make pie at home