I cook almost every day! Chicken thighs and potatoes. Like it very much.
These Chicken Thighs with Potatoes are nothing like the recipes you’ve tried before. In 1 hour you will have a very tasty dish ready for lunch or dinner.
🔤 Ingredients for this recipe: 👇
1. Chicken thighs – 5 pieces
2. Salt, pepper.
3. Potato – 5 pcs
4. Carrots – 2 pcs
5. Garlic – 3pcs
6. Bow – 1 pc.
7. Parsley – a small bunch
8. Butter – 50 gr
9. Honey – 80 gr
10. Sweet chili sauce – 80 gr
11. Soy sauce – 50 ml
12. Mustard – 1 spoon
Cooking process: 👇
– Sprinkle thighs with salt and pepper
– Cut large potatoes
– Coarsely chop carrots
– Fry the chicken thighs in a frying pan in butter on each side for 5 minutes.
– Finely chop the onion, garlic and parsley.
– Remove the thighs from the pan and put the potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and parsley into the remaining oil.
– Fry 10 minutes
– In the meantime, in another pan, mix honey, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and mustard.
– Place potatoes in a baking dish. Put the chicken thighs on top and pour over the honey sauce.
– Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees
The dish is ready. Enjoy your meal! Enjoy this delicious treat.
❤️ If you liked the video, subscribe to my channel. Your likes and comments will help me a lot. Thank you very much🤗
#chickenthighs #recipe #homechef