Indian Style Macaroni | Lunch Box Macaroni Recipe | Pasta Recipes | Macaroni Recipes | Kids Recipes
Indian Style Macaroni is a desi version of Macaroni and kids will surely love this. This also makes for a great lunchbox recipe. Do give this a try and enjoy.
#macaronirecipe #indianstylemacaroni #homecooking #homecookingshow #hemasubramanian
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Macaroni shell – 1 cup
Onion – 2 nos. (finely chopped)
Tomato – 2 nos. (finely chopped)
Green Capsicum – 1/2 no. (finely chopped)
Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tsp
A few chopped Spring Onion
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
A few Coriander leaves
1. Add Macaroni shell, Salt to boiling water & cook till macaroni is cooked.
*strain & wash with cold running water immediately.
2. Take a wide saucepan & add 1 tbsp Olive oil, Ginger & garlic paste & saute it.
3. Add Onions, Green Capsicum & saute for a minute.
4. Then add Tomato, Chili powder, Salt & Pepper.
6. Saute the mix till tomato becomes mushy.
7. Now add 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup, Spring onions & mix well.
8. Finally add the cooked Macaroni & mix well.
* check for seasoning add Salt & Pepper if needed.
9. Garnish it with Coriander leaves & serve hot.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com