Madurai Jigarthanda #shorts
NEW VIDEO UPLOAD!! ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
Let’s know Ur Fav Dish to Make 😋👍
Madurai Jigarthanda Recipe:-
Full Cream Milk,
Chilled Milk ,
Jigarthanda Ice Cream,
Almond Gum Soaked Process:-
10 grms Almond Gum/ Badam Pisin,
1 cup Water
Soak on 7 to 8 Hrs..
Caramel Syrup Process:
1 Cup Sugar
Jigarthanda Ice Cream Making Process:-
1 Ltr Full Cream Milk
100 grms Unsweetened Kova
3/4 cup Sugar
2 tsp Corn flour
2 tbsp Milk
2 Tbsp Caramel syrup
200 ml Fresh cream
1. Soak the almond gum in some water overnight or 6 to 7 Hrs .
2. Heat a pan and add sugar and wait till it completely melts
Once most of the sugar is melted, add some water and stir it well
Turn off the stove and let it cool.
3. Next, boil the milk and stir it at intervals
4. After about 20 minutes, add kova and mix well for the kova to dissolve.
once the kova is dissolved completely and the milk has thickened,
5. Next, add the caramel syrup and mix well
Add fresh cream and mix it well
Turn off the stove and cool it completely
6. Pour it in a container and freeze it overnight, this is your Jigarthanda
7. To make the Jigarthanda, take a tall glass, add some Almond Gum, add
some Nanari syrup, thick creamy milk, plain milk, finally add the
Jigarthanda ice cream.
Our Best Organic Grocery Partner
Call & Whatsapp : 72720 53232 / 72720 56464
Have a Nice day, keep Watching and
SUBSCRIBE & SUPPORT US 👇
INSTAGRAM 👇 (CHAT ON)
#jigarthanda #icecream #food #asmr #cooking #mukbang #streetfood #cooldrinks #maduraijigarthanda